June 6 - D14 Hare Scrambles
We are very happy to be hosting a D14 Hare Scrambles event again. It is a fun event and great training for motocross riders as well. If you are regular MX rider you will be amazed of what is back in those woods, hills, ravines, creek crossing plus some of the motocross track. If you have never raced a Hare Scramble we would suggest marking your calendar for this event, its quite the experience, plus it's 1 hour of straight racing for youth, or 2 hours plus 1 lap of straight racing, for adults. If you aren't feeling like a 2 hour race, team up with a buddy. Its all about having some fun on your dirt bike, plus of course, bragging rights.
Saturday: Noon - 11pm
Kids under 11 yr. not racing are free
Sunday - 7am
Bikes - $40
50cc Auto - $15
Morning Minis - $25
Transponder - $20
- D14 rules and complete class description - Bikes
- D14 rules and complete class descriptions - ATV's
- AMA & D14 membership required and available at the track.
- Transponder scoring is used and will be available to rent at the track.
- Course will be a minimum of 3.5 miles. We will use some of the MX track and the woods.
- Youth class races will be 1 hour in length.
- Adult class races will be 2 hours, Plus one lap or a maximum of 15 laps, in length.
- Youth and Small Bike/Women - 9:30am - parade lap. Scheduled race start is 10am.
- 50cc auto's - 9am parade lap with racing after.
20 minute race.
- Adult Riders - schedule start is Noon.
- ATV Riders - 1 hour after big bikes.