- Ocotber 1st, our last race of the year.
- Chili cook off starts after the
- Anyone can enter, the more entries
the better. Make sure you get your number at sign up. No fee.
- Last year had a packed house of
entries (16 entries) and people watching.
- You will need to give us your name
and get a number at sign up.
- You may take your pot of chili over
to the pavillion anytime in the afternoon before 6pm so the judges can start
juding right after racing.
- We have tried to make the juding a little later so people have time to get here, enter and enjoy in our chili cookoff if just racing on Sunday.
- After the judging, chili for
- Dutch will supply, extra chili,
crackers, cheese and cookies.
- Winner will receive a very nice
- Past winners: Lois Hinkle (2
time winner), Betty Ann Keister, Paula Dervin, Jack Burdin, Chris Davidson, Sue Schanedorf.
- We will be holding the pumpkin chunkin contest after the races and during the juding of the chili cookoff. For everyone and no fees, just plenty of fun.